- Issue One: Science and Literature
- Conversation, Clamour and Controversy: What We Might Learn from the Two Cultures Debates Today by Zoe Bulaitis
- More Sinned Against than Sinning: The Case for the Victorian Physiologist by Ann Loveridge
- Graphemechanical Spaces: Poetry, From Speech to Writing By Daniel Shelley-Smith
- Fernery by Georgie Lorimer
- Unction by Georgie Lorimer
- The Mysterious and the Marginal: The Incubation of Poetry Within and About the Occult Writings of Sir John Grantner by Mike Rose
- Call for Papers - Creative work
- Call for Abstracts - Critical work
- Submission guidelines
- Contact us
The Dovetail is an online journal based in the UK at Bangor University’s School of English. Like its namesake in carpentry, the journal values a process of interlocking and is formed from a series of meetings: between the various periods in which literary scholars work; between postgraduate students in multiple institutions; between the critical and creative aspects of literary study.
Join us on Facebook
Find us on Facebook to follow discussions and Like us to receive updates.